Welcome to the Pew Law Center, PLLC
A personal message from Arizona bankruptcy lawyer and tax attorney Lawrence ‘D’ Pew:
“How easy is it to begin a better life? As easy as contacting us today. You can call and arrange to meet with a bankruptcy attorney with our legal team. You can fill-in the online form on our website and we will respond to your inquiry. Or you can chat with us on our website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We know this is a difficult time for you. Reach out for help and contact us. These problems are not going to go away by themselves. So call us today, and start enjoying your life again.”
Hire The Right Attorney
Are you wondering how to go about filing for bankruptcy? Do you have problems with the IRS or need tax relief? The Pew Law Center, PLLC, is a federal debt relief agency located in Mesa, Arizona. Everyday our firm provides unparalleled bankruptcy and taxation representation to our clients throughout the state. Under the leadership of founder and managing attorney — Lawrence ‘D’ Pew — the firm’s accomplished lawyers help people get the protection and debt relief they need.
We Are Your Arizona Bankruptcy Lawyers!
• Chapter 7 • Chapter 11 • Chapter 13
You can rely on the Pew Law Center to provide dynamic bankruptcy services and debt elimination under Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. Each of these chapters represents a type of bankruptcy case, with specific rules and procedures, benefits and detriments.
Which Chapter Is Best for You?
You need to stop the unrelenting creditors who hound you day in and day out. You need relief from the debts that are overwhelming your family. But which bankruptcy chapter is best for you? Selecting the most beneficial chapter requires careful examination and analysis of your circumstances, by an Arizona bankruptcy lawyer who genuinely understands the importance of each financial detail.
Each chapter has precise requirements. When an individual doesn’t meet specific criteria under a particular chapter, then relief under that chapter may not be fully advantageous. Relief may not be available at all! With so much at stake — your future, your property, your business, your family’s financial stability. You need an highly qualified and experienced attorney from the Pew Law Center to match the right chapter to your unique situation.
We Provide Complete Bankruptcy Services
- We explain how bankruptcy can help you and your family
- We put a stop to creditor harassment
- We put a stop to repossession
- We put a stop to home foreclosure
- We put a stop to court judgments against you (non-DSO)
- We protect your tenant’s rights from unlawful landlord eviction practices
- We help you get a bankruptcy discharge of your debts
- We explain what you can keep after bankruptcy
- We explain how much the bankruptcy will cost, so there are no surprises
- We provide real tax solutions in bankruptcy
We Are Your Arizona Tax Attorneys!
• Individual • Business • Income • Sales • Property
We will take immediate action to “pause” the sense of urgency and panic that you are experiencing since the IRS contacted you. Since the IRS has threatened to seize you assets, garnished your wages, or levied your bank account.
First, we take over communications with the IRS and get your tax emergency under control. Second, we tackle the issue of how best to come clean with the IRS, and reach a reasonable settlement. Under the leadership of founder and managing attorney — Lawrence ‘D’ Pew — the firm’s accomplished tax relief attorneys develop plans to minimize the taxes our clients’ owe, while paying back the IRS on a settled schedule that actually works.
We Provide Complete Tax Relief Services
- We prepare and file your tax returns
- We negotiate for you when you owe back taxes
- We represent you when you are under investigation by the IRS
- We seek wage garnishment releases
- We seek bank levy releases
- We can request a hardship status on your behalf
- We help negotiate reasonable, manageable installment agreements
- We recognize the IRS’s penalty structure and we’ll seek penalty abatement for you
- We negotiate an offer in compromise to reduce your tax debt
- We interface between you and the IRS at any tax audit
- We advocate on your behalf against IRS property liens and collection measures
- We help you through your business payroll tax issues
- We understand the complex interconnection between bankruptcy and tax resolution
With the personalized tax relief representation of Lawrence ‘D’ Pew, you’ll get the help you need. And you’ll get your life back on track. At this law firm, there is no shame or blame.
Free Consultation and Affordable Rates
When you meet with the debt relief team at the Pew Law Center, PLLC, we will explain the fees and costs involved. There will be no hidden or surprise fees! We offer very reasonable, manageable payment plans as part of our pre-bankruptcy planning service and tax relief service.
Located in Mesa, the Pew Law Center, PLLC,serves residents in the metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, area and surrounding communities, including Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert and Tempe. We offer debt resolution information and help to those throughout Arizona.
For more information about the Pew Law Center, PLLC, contact our office to schedule a FREE VIP Bankruptcy or Tax Relief Consultation. To speak with a member of our legal team, call (480) 745-1770 today.