Come Join the Pew Law Center Family!
The Pew Law Center is one of the top filing bankruptcy law firms in the Phoenix Valley and we’re growing everyday. Under the direction of managing attorney, Lawrence ‘D’ Pew, we strive to provide premier service to our clients from all over Arizona. Our clients often come to us beaten down by the IRS and creditors, they’re harassed with never ending phone calls and garnishments. We’re searching for charismatic, hard workers who want to help clients gain a fresh start on life. Ideal candidates will be able to empathize with a client’s situation and be willing and able to find resolutions. Please take a look at our openings and come be a part of our team!
Customer Service Specialist – Lead Follow Up
We’re currently seeking a full time (possibly part-time if your good) hardworking Customer Service Specialist to call and follow up with both hot and cold client leads.
- Call potential clients who haven’t set an appointment and try to schedule a consultation.
- Ensure the firm is not falling behind on following up with the leads.
- Assist clients in understanding the different opportunities the Firm has to offer.
- Answer all incoming calls in to the call center, be able to answer any of the questions they have, offer new prospects a consultation to come in and speak with someone, and direct current client calls to the appropriate place in which to handle their inquiries.
- Maintain a steady stream of communication with prospects, in order to show the great level of service the Firm can provide if they choose to retain our services.
- Keep CRM categories up to date.
We need someone who will show up during their scheduled times and hit the phones hard as we have plenty of leads to work on.
Please do not apply unless you have a track record of positive work attendance.
Please email us at Careers@pewlaw.com with a resume and cover letter telling us about you and your characteristics. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!
Hardworking Paralegal Needed
We’re seeking a hardworking and driven Full Time Paralegal who is an expert in following up with clients and in collecting documents so that we can get filings done! Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 experience preferred but not required as we are looking for culture fit more than anything. If you are seeking a firm full of integrity that you can grow with then please apply today!
Assist and provide a range of legal support and administration to lawyers and other Firm Professionals engaged in bankruptcy, tax relief and social security.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree or certificate program in paralegal studies
- Paralegal certification may be required
- Thorough knowledge of legal principles and practices
- Thorough knowledge of legal research techniques
- Thorough knowledge of legal terminology
- Thorough knowledge of legal communication principles and practices
- In depth knowledge of local, state and federal laws and regulations
- Relevant computer knowledge and experience
- Research skills
- Customer service skills
- Analytical skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Planning and organizing
- Information monitoring
- Strong communication skills
- Stress tolerance
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Please email us at Careers@pewlaw.com with a cover letter stating your job related accomplishments and tell us about yourself (what you like to do, how you deal with people, characteristics…just be honest, remember this position is a culture fit). Also please attach a resume and any salary requirement if you have one.
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!