Why Hire Us
Why Hire Us?
That is one of the most important questions you can ask of any law firm before you make a hiring decision. At the Pew Law Center, PLLC, we have a lot to offer and we’re very proud of the excellent work we do.
We Do Not Add to the Financial Hardships of Our Tax Relief and Bankruptcy Clients!
We offer flexible payment plans to make our legal services affordable.
If you think that you cannot afford to hire a tax lawyer, well, think again. Assume that you owe $30,000 in unpaid back taxes, for example, and you agree to pay a mere fraction of that to intercede on your behalf in seeking tax relief. When you reach the finish line with a greatly reduced tax burden, a manageable payment plan with the IRS, and the protection of your freedom, then you’ve come out way ahead in the race.
And with bankruptcy, we understand that you may have difficulty paying for the entire cost all at once. If you had money, you wouldn’t be filing for bankruptcy, right? At Pew Law Center, we offer very reasonable rates with manageable payment plans as part of our pre-bankruptcy planning service. Once you have paid in full, we move forward with your bankruptcy filing.
Should You Hire a Bankruptcy Lawyer Who Serves the Greater Phoenix Area, or Attempt to Represent Yourself?
You do have the right to represent yourself in U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Arizona. But filing for bankruptcy is a very complex process. For the unwary, it is a veritable minefield of procedural rules, deadlines, notice requirements, means tests, and financial disclosure statements. And using a document preparation service could really cost you in the end. Document preparers are prohibited from offering any legal advice, they simply fill out the forms and have no further responsibility. When there is a problem, you are the one responsible. Mistakes can lead to the dismissal of your case!
The process of bankruptcy is not debtor friendly and professional legal advice is very strongly recommended. Only an experienced attorney like Lawrence ‘D’ Pew, one accomplished in debt relief, can properly guide you through every step in the process. The Pew Law Center will fully protect your assets, will seek all applicable exemptions, and will advise you on the best course of action and chapter relief for your circumstances.
Do You Need a Tax Relief Law Firm to Help You Get Your Life Back on Track?
The Pew Law Center offers clients valuable tax information and tax relief advice, especially to those who find themselves in serious trouble with the IRS. We take great care in examining the details of our client’s circumstances during the fact-finding phase of the attorney-client relationship. Once we’ve thoroughly investigated the client’s tax situation, we strategize and make recommendations directed at resolving all of the issues with finality.
Do You Need Personalized Service from a Mesa Bankruptcy Lawyer to Get a Fresh Start on Life?
Before you contact a debt settlement company, call our bankruptcy law firm. We can provide the legal protection that these organizations cannot. Attorney and founder, Lawrence ‘D Pew, will identify your specific needs and provide tailored advice based on your unique circumstances. We’re not a bankruptcy mill, and you are not a mere case number. We take our work very seriously and, most importantly, we really care about improving the lives of our clients. Don’t let your debts steal away your quality of life.
Helping Clients with Bankruptcy Filings and Tax Problems in Phoenix, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Tempe, and Scottsdale
Why You Need the Pew Law Center on Your Side…
- We have helped over 2,000 people file for bankruptcy. With this level of experience, with our knowledge of the legal intricacies, we are confident that we can help you through any complexity. In our hands, you’ll receive the greatest protections available through bankruptcy. This means we have the experience to help you through any situation, no matter how complicated. Many attorneys are just getting into bankruptcy and often they have not learned all the intricacies of how to help someone take maximum advantage of the protection offered by bankruptcy. When it comes to complicated situations, we have seen it all.
- We have helped our clients eliminate over $100 Million in debt. Our clients range from those who had several thousand dollars in debt, to small business owners and executives who had millions of dollars in debt. When your goals include debt elimination, we are the best law firm for you. We have worked with clients who only have several thousand in debt to small business owners and executives who are millions of dollars in debt. If debt elimination is your goal, we are the perfect law firm for you.
- We will create a customized Pew Law Center (PLC) Bankruptcy Blueprint TM just for you! No other Arizona law firm offers this, and we are delighted to offer this benefit to you. We are the only bankruptcy law firm in Arizona that gives each client a customized PLC Bankruptcy Blueprint TM. Unlike other law firms that offer a “one size fits all” approach, PLC customizes each solution to meet your specific needs.
- We offer a Free Confidential Attorney Consultation to every person who wants to discuss their financial options. So just come in to our offices and talk with us. We’re here to help you move forward and start enjoying your life again.
- We offer convenient evening and weekend appointments. Many people work days, so we have flexible scheduling and are open late every day of the week. We’re also open on Saturdays. There is no cost to setting up an appointment and coming in to our office.
- When you come in you will be able to speak directly with an attorney. At some law firms you are only a number and they refuse to let you talk with an attorney. Remember, only an attorney can give you legal advice about your rights and options.
- We offer convenient evening and weekend appointments. Many people work during the day so we are as flexible as possible and are open late every day of the week and also open on Saturdays.
- All of our bankruptcy fees are flat rate amounts. You will know exactly how much it will cost you before you finish the appointment. Some of the well-known bankruptcy attorneys in Arizona charge hourly fees. That’s so old fashioned. You don’t want to be charged every time your attorney answers the phone or sends you an email. In our opinion that’s ridiculous and we have chosen not to do business like that! All of our bankruptcy fees are flat amounts.
- We offer flexible payment schedules for any budget. While some of our clients decide to pay up front, most of our clients are on payment plans. We will create the plan that works best for you. We offer a variety of flexible payment plans that will fit any budget.
- We have a trusted team of bankruptcy specialists. Our excellent staff is very knowledgeable about bankruptcy and tax law. And they love to answer all your questions, and they will come up with creative solutions to your toughest problems.
- We focus exclusively on debt relief. We handle both Bankruptcy and Tax related cases. There are some tax issues that bankruptcy will not solve. At the Pew Law Center, we address those tax issues with creative solutions beyond bankruptcy. Why hire an attorney who only does bankruptcy and does not know tax law? You could end up with a large tax bill for any debt that was forgiven by the banks or credit cards. We will make sure that does not happen to you.
- We provide exceptional customer service because we really do care about you. While many law firms give lip service to this important principle, we actually live it!
The Pew Law Center Is the Right Law Firm for You
For more information about the Pew Law Center, PLLC, contact our office to schedule a FREE Consultation with an experienced debt relief attorney. To speak with a member of the Pew Law Center team, simply give us a call today at (480) 745-1770.