All times are approximations based upon typical experiences. Yours could vary, so if the timing of your case is critical because you plan to move or some other reason, let us know as early as possible so we can plan around it. Although there is some flexibility, federal court appearance is mandatory. Failure to attend can result in dismissal of your case.
- Complete your homework packet.
- Turn in all requested documents.
- Complete credit counseling.
- Schedule and attend your signing appointment.
- Case filed on the date agreed upon at your signing appointment.
- Case number assigned.
- Bankruptcy court mails notice to you and all of your creditors.
- The Trustee assigned to your bankruptcy will mail you a questionnaire.
- The Trustee will request documents be returned prior to your hearing.
- Section 341 meeting held before your bankruptcy Trustee.
- Remember to bring your driver’s license and social security card.
- Complete the money management class – you will need your bankruptcy case number.
- The bankruptcy court will issue your discharge.
- The court should close your bankruptcy case.
Need your Arizona Bankruptcy questions answered? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll send you a response within 24 hours.