Are You Considering Bankruptcy? Our Arizona Bankruptcy Lawyers Can Help!
If you owe creditors more money that you are able to pay, then bankruptcy is certainly an option for you to consider. One main objective of our federal bankruptcy laws is to provide you with a release and a discharge from your debts. For some, that discharge completely wipes away all obligations to pay, as with a Chapter 7 Liquidation. For others, discharge comes with the last payment in a court-approved plan, often for pennies on the dollar, under a Reorganization through Chapter 11 or Chapter 13.
Under the leadership of founder and managing partner, Lawrence ‘D’ Pew, our firm helps people get the protection and debt relief they need under federal bankruptcy laws. With so much at stake – your property, your business, and your future – you need a qualified and experienced bankruptcy attorney in Arizona to match the right chapter to your unique situation. We can help you resolve your debt problems, giving you a new financial beginning.
We Are Your Bankruptcy Lawyers!
The Pew Law Center, PLLC, is a federal debt relief agency with offices located in Mesa, Arizona. Everyday our Mesa bankruptcy attorneys provides unparalleled bankruptcy representation to our clients. Under the leadership of founder and managing partner, Lawrence ‘D’ Pew, our firm helps people get the protection and debt relief they need under federal bankruptcy laws.
#1 reason/why people fall into financial trouble?
The #1 reason is really the big 3 events. Most people fall into financial trouble or even bankruptcy because of:
- Health problems/medical bills
- Loss of Job or underemployment (making a lot less than you used to)
If you are experiencing any of these, you are not alone. There are a lot of causes that people find themselves in financial problems. No matter what the cause is there is ALWAYS a way out.
With so much at stake — your property, your business, your future — you need a qualified and experienced bankruptcy attorney to match the right chapter to your unique situation.
We can help you resolve your debt problems, giving you a new financial beginning. The Pew Law Center provides bankruptcy services and debt elimination under Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. Each of these chapters represents a type of bankruptcy case, with specific rules and procedures.
Choosing the proper Bankruptcy Chapter That’s Right for You
You may be wondering which chapter is best, knowing you need protection from the creditors that hound you day in and day out, and relief from the debts that are overwhelming you and your family.
First, each chapter serves a purpose. Selecting the most beneficial chapter requires close examination of your unique financial circumstances.
Second, each chapter has precise requirements. When an individual doesn’t meet the specified criteria under a particular chapter, then relief under that chapter may not be available or may not be fully advantageous. Everyone’s situation is different — when it comes to bankruptcy, one size does not fit all!
When you’re considering bankruptcy, to make the right decision you need the best legal advice. You need a qualified, dedicated, experienced bankruptcy lawyer to represent you in the complex world of bankruptcy law. Someone who knows the state and federal Bankruptcy reform laws. With the help of Mesa attorney Lawrence ‘D’ Pew, you will be fully informed so that, with his guidance, you can make the best decision among the bankruptcy options available to you
Free VIP Arizona Bankruptcy Consultation • Affordable Rates • Manageable Payment Plans
FREE VIP Arizona Bankruptcy Consultation. Reach out for help and contact us. We will schedule a no cost, no obligation consultation for you.
Affordable Rates. We offer you outstanding debt relief services at reasonable rates that you can truly afford. When you meet with the bankruptcy legal team at the Pew Law Center, we will explain the fees and costs involved with each chapter, based on your unique circumstances. There will be no hidden or surprise fees!
Manageable Payment Plans. We understand that you may have difficulty paying for the entire bankruptcy at once. We offer reasonable, very manageable payment plans as part of our pre-bankruptcy planning service. Once you are paid in full, we can move forward swiftly and efficiently with your bankruptcy filing.
Located in Mesa, the Pew Law Center, PLLC, serves residents in the metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, area and surrounding communities, including Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert and Tempe. We provide bankruptcy assistance to people in need of protection from creditors and relief from debt.
When Do You Need a Bankruptcy Lawyer?
When individuals suffer through financial hardships in life, they often ask themselves if their situation is so dire that they need a bankruptcy lawyer. If you are simply not sure if you should file for bankruptcy, the best thing to do would be to speak to an experienced Arizona bankruptcy attorney who can give you more information about your debt relief options. Here are a few signs, which may serve as an indication of your financial situation and point to the need for a bankruptcy lawyer.
- Credit card debt: If you are carrying a high credit card balance and are in a position where paying the balance seems unrealistic or impossible, that’s a sign of trouble. Credit card debt is generally considered “unsecured debt.” Therefore, it could be discharged by filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Once your bankruptcy proceeding is concluded, your credit card debt may be eliminated.
- Medical debt: Statistics show that medical bills have recently overtaken credit card bills as the leading cause of bankruptcy in the United States. If you have a large amount of unsecured debt including medical bills, you may want to consider Chapter 7 bankruptcy. It may be just what you need to lighten the burden and get a fresh start.
- Borrowing from retirement: If you are borrowing from your retirement accounts to pay off your debts or are considering doing so, that is also a red flag, which indicates that you are overwhelmed financially. Taking money from your retirement accounts to pay off dischargeable debts is a bad idea.
- Foreclosure and repossession: If you are about to lose your home to foreclosure or if your vehicle is about to be repossessed, you need to call a bankruptcy lawyer to discuss your options. A bankruptcy filing could stop foreclosure of a home or repossession of a vehicle in its tracks. You may have a chance with bankruptcy to save these valuable assets you worked so hard to acquire.
- Harassment by creditors: If you are getting threatening and harassing calls and messages from creditors about certain debts, understand that by filing for bankruptcy protection, you can put an end to this harassment. Filing bankruptcy will prevent creditors from communicating with you in any way including calls or demand letters.
- Wage garnishment: If you are losing a part of your paycheck because you owe money, that is a sure sign of trouble. This could land you further in the hole because, now, you don’t have money to save or invest. You are trying to make ends meet living paycheck to paycheck.
- Poor credit: Many believe that filing for bankruptcy will permanently destroy their credit. But this is not true. While your credit rating may initially take a hit, you can immediately start working on rebuilding your credit after a bankruptcy. Once you are relieved from your debt and are able to reorganize your finances, your credit score will grow. When you make smart financial decisions, filing for bankruptcy can actually help improve your credit score over time.
Let our Arizona bankruptcy lawyers help you get back on track. We offer Arizona bankruptcy, tax relief, and debt resolution services to people just like you who need representation and help. For more information about the Pew Law Center, PLLC, contact our office to schedule a FREE VIP Bankruptcy Consultation. For directions to our Mesa office please see map and address below. To speak with a knowledgeable member of the Pew Law Center team, call (480) 745-1770 today.
1811 S. Alma School Rd., Ste 260
Mesa, Arizona 85210
Phone: (480) 745-1770