*****IF YOU WANT THIS JOB BE SURE TO READ THE ENTIRE AD AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS*****
Telephone Appointment Setter and Collections MANAGER
Telephone Appointment Setter and Collections MANAGER needed for rapidly growing cutting edge law firm with a focus in bankruptcy and tax resolution.
We are seeking an experienced telephone appointment setter who is self motivated, can communicate effortlessly with prospects and get an appointment set. This person should have a foundation in telephone sales and should be excellent at what they do. Experience with the Bankruptcy and/or Tax Relief process a plus.
If you wish to work with us, you must be a Superstar!
This means you must be at the top of your game, the best at what you do.
If you decide to work with us you should know you will be Challenged and Pushed!
If you are not comfortable with the above statements, please do not apply.
Responsibilities-NO AUTO DIALER-HAND DIALS ONLY
• Create Prospect Files for sales team daily.
• OWN the firm calendar as your own.
• Handle In Bound calls from prospects.
• Make Out Bound Calls to prospects who did not set an appointment on first call.
• Make Out Bound Calls to prospects who did not show for their appointment
• Make Out Bound Calls to prospects to confirm their appointment
• Some night and Saturday work required.
• Make calls to prospects who request information from us via e-mail.
• You will be judged on:
o The number of calls you make.
o The number of appointments you set.
o The number of appointments that show up.
o Your ability to work with the team
• Communication will be scripted and you are expected to keep to the script.
• Data entry is an essential part of the sales process.
o Will be working with a Client Relationship Management software daily.
• Reconcile all calls have been made daily.
**PERFORM THESE DUTIES AND MANAGE A TEAM THAT PREFORMS THESE DUTIES***
• Must be able to -MANAGE A PHONE TEAM-
o Know how to operate basic computer functions.
o Treat prospects as if they are the most important person on earth!
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player.
• Self-motivated and must take initiative.
• We have a very professional environment with no toleration for slackers or whiners.
• Timeliness is vital.
• Estimated 40+ hours/week.
• Work in a typical office environment.
• Hours of operation:
• 9-6 Monday, Wednesday, Friday
• 9-7 Tuesday and Thursday
• 10-2 Saturdays
• Dress is business Formal.
• Hourly plus bonus
• There are no benefits or health insurance.
We are looking to hire immediately.
If you want to work with the best phoenix bankruptcy lawyers then send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and in the subject line use: Superstar Appointment Setter Applying