What We Are Here For
Clients of Pew Law Center, PLLC, in the Phoenix area, seek help resolving taxation problems for a number of reasons:
- Income tax returns were not filed.
- Income tax returns were filed, but taxes owed were not paid.
- Self-employed individuals did not make quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Other types of income were not reported to the IRS.
- The IRS has sent an audit notice.
- IRS agents have come calling.
- The IRS has begun to collect monies allegedly owed for back taxes by garnishing wages, levying bank accounts or seizing assets.
Pew Law Center is a valuable source of information and help for many who find themselves in hot water with the IRS. There is no shame or blame at our law firm. All information shared with attorney Lawrence “D” Pew is protected by the confidentiality of the attorney-client relationships. We are here to advise and advocate on our clients’ behalf.
Pew Law Center has a great deal of knowledge and experience regarding typical and non-typical tax problem situations that many of our clients find themselves in. At Pew Law Center, we take great care to examine each client’s particular circumstances in detail during the fact-finding phase of the attorney-client relationship. Then we take the time and effort needed to communicate clearly our recommendations regarding any type of tax problem:
- Unpaid taxes related to business operations (for example, unpaid Social Security taxes for employees)
- Unpaid taxes related to commerce (sales tax, property tax)
- Unpaid personal or business income taxes
- Failure to file income tax returns
Many of our clients have other types of legal issues that require our attention, such as the following:
- Personal injury settlements
- Estate planning and probate law (asset protection, trusts, inheritance taxes and other end-of-life-related taxation issues)
- Business dissolution or downsizing
Contact a Phoenix Tax Attorney for Advice and Advocacy
Have you become frightened by TV, radio or newspaper advertisements paid for by the IRS, concerning tax collection? Have IRS agents come knocking at your door — and you are at a loss as to how to respond? Learn how to protect your legal rights even in the face of threats by the IRS. Contact the Pew Law Center as soon as possible to schedule an initial consultation with an experienced, knowledgeable and compassionate Arizona Tax Attorney. We look forward to your call.